Title: Emergency Medical Technician – EMT
Pay Rate: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full – Time
- Productivity Bonus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (with company contribution)
- Paid time off
About Ambulnz by DocGo:
DocGo is leading the proactive healthcare revolution with an innovative care delivery platform that includes mobile health services, population health, remote patient monitoring, and ambulance services. DocGo disrupts the traditional four-wall healthcare system by providing high quality, highly affordable care to patients where and when they need it. DocGo’s proprietary, AI-powered technology, logistics network, and dedicated field staff of over 5,000 certified health professionals elevate the quality of patient care and drive efficiencies for municipalities, hospital networks, and health insurance providers. With Mobile Health, DocGo empowers the full promise and potential of telehealth by facilitating healthcare treatment, in tandem with a remote physician, in the comfort of a patient’s home or workplace. Together with DocGo’s integrated Ambulnz medical transport services, DocGo is bridging the gap between physical and virtual care.
- Collaborate with your fellow EMTs and management to assure top tier patient care.
- Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock – your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the business.
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and registrations.
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the public.
- Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County protocols.
- Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
- Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking ownership of your space.
- Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing signatures.
- Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
- Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch Center.
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- State EMT- Basic Certification (minimum)
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Valid CPR Card for the Health Care Provider
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 125 lbs or more.
EEO/AAP Statement: DocGo is an equal opportunity employer. We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. DocGo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.